Sunday, March 15, 2015

Deb's first post

Cabinets have ruled my part of the renovation so far. I think I may have been a little "in trouble" for starting this project. I knew that there was beauty to be found and I just couldn't wait. I had no idea this project would be as time consuming as it has become. Progress is being made and I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The base cabinets and cabinet doors have been stripped and sanded. We will be using a "pickled white" stain that will help keep the brightness of the pine.


Painting the insides of the cabinets white. Process began with Kilz...

 ...in all the nooks and crannies.
Cabinets are now ready for paint.

As you can read, I am not the story teller of the blog. Corey is much better at this!

We won't be able to do much this week. Our electrician will begin with the re-wiring Monday. Our jobs this week is picking out new lighting and fixtures! (Time to do some shopping!)

1 comment: