Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Outside and property views.

It dawned on me last week that the only picture of the place we have posted is with snow on the ground and a roll off dumpster in the driveway.  So after mowing Sunday I took a few shots.

I figured since I put pictures of Deb in the sink, I might as well show off my own flubs.  Here I am getting started mowing in my sexy $4.00 camo hat and work gloves.  I forgot the sunscreen (Deb swears she told me to put some on) so I have nice red knees and forearms.

 
And here is where I got the mower stuck on the second pass.  Yes, the second pass.  Now everyone can laugh at Corey.  And don't anyone let Deb tell you I got stuck twice, because she doesn't have any photographic evidence of the second alleged lack of traction incident.

 
 Enough of my nonsense,  here come the outside pictures.
 
 
I personally think we bought a nice house with some spectacular oak trees to boot.
 
 
This shot and the one above are from the NE corner of the property.

 
Here are some shots from Richwoods Road at the main driveway.



 
Front yard, looking west from driveway.


 
The ice and snow left some limbs down and the weather hasn't cooperated enough for us to get outside and pick them all up to burn them.  The chimney on the back of the house is going to come down and we will be putting an outside door in its place.  It currently is in our future master bedroom.

 
Hopefully, once we are settled in, we can connect the back porch to the future bedroom outside door with a treated wood deck.


 
Oh yeah,  not everyone has deer tracks 75 feet from their back porch...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment