Sunday, April 26, 2015

Closets

After work yesterday morning, I made a trip to Hardman Lumber for lumber, siding and a few other miscellaneous items.  When I got home, Deb was putting a final coat of paint on the inside of the kitchen cabinets.
 
I spent yesterday afternoon framing the partition wall between the master closet and Deb's sewing room.  I ordered a new window for the sewing room but it hasn't come in yet.  I figured I could go ahead and put the partition up and frame in the window after it arrives.
 



 
Fortunately, I had enough time to get the wall framed up before we had to leave to go to Lauren's family birthday party.
 
Today, Deb worked on painting the closet in the sewing room while I reinstalled the tongue and groove, knotty pine I removed before the house was rewired.
 
It is kind of hard to tell in the picture but this closet was a pale blue.
 
 
Now it is a very white, white.


 
And here is my progress of the weekend.  We have a nearly finished pine wall in the sewing room, complete with two more outlets.

 
 

 
And an almost ready for sheetrock master closet.
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment